We can help you cancel your All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark Agreement Legally. Contact us Now to see if you qualify!
Complete the form below to find out how much compensation you qualify for!
Alternatively, give us a call on 0800 470 3900.
All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark Timeshare
Avoid this place
The All Ritmo hotel is probably one of the worst hotels in Cancun for a number of reasons.
First off, this place has an AWFUL smell of rotting fish that follows you inside the building. This place is also very dirty. The lobby couches are stained and there’s a residue on much of the furniture there.
This place is also very outdated (and not in a good rustic way.)
In addition, the beach is in awful condition, there was no room to swim because it was covered in seaweeds and broken glass; the water was even red because the owners do not clean it.
This is not a good place for families and children, to get to the waterpark (that isn’t even open most days of the week) you have to either cross the street or use an underground tunnel.
In depth honest review
We arrived at the All Ritmo on the 19th July until 1st August, we were a family from England staying in room 107
Joel on reception was most helpful, but don’t ask to change money as they never have much money to change, the currency for the hotel guest, you get a better rate outside the hotel 19 Paso to the English pound In the hotel outside 22/23.
We were helped with our luggage to room 107 which was a shock a very outdated room not equipped for 4 persons staying in the room but we soon rectified that our selves and made it home from home, we like this room because it was only 10. Steps to the beach and the ocean and great for my grandson,, right down to the worst part of this holiday
(1) food just ok always plenty to find but not very hot, never saw staff check temperature of the food, as a family, we went out for meals at night which were fantastic.
(2) never had a decent alcoholic drink during the daytime around the pool very disappointed, the lobby bar much better you can get branded drinks.
(3) kids club a let down if you could speak Spanish you were ok in the kids club my grandson went once , was never encouraged to to come back ,in the holiday details it said there was a children disco never saw any disco for the children to enjoy themselves, sorry girls you appeared to be on the lazy side, same activities daily, need to revamp the kids club .
(4) there were only a few animation staff I would like to thank for there interest in the hotel guest Joanna, Vanessa, Esterno, Jerry needs to learn to have more manners and to realise there is more than Mexicans, USA, Canada, guests at the hotel , there was a few English staying , but he was more interested in Mexicans and Latin Americans staying at the hotel, the team need an animation manager as they need managing them as a team ,
(5) the waiting staff in the restaurant were all lovely nothing bad to report, they were very helpful.
(6) there is 3 special restaurant Mexican, Italian, and ala cart I would advise anyone to miss it nothing nice about them, all the food is very bland.
(7) the hotel is very run down a lot of money needs spending on this hotel, the hotel Is in a great location away from the hustle and bushel of downtown Cancun.
(8) not very disable friendly due to a lack of ramps for wheelchairs and pushchair
(9) my daughter in law and grandson had a near miss someone throw a rock off there balcony and just missed them was reported to the management .by the cleaning maid.
(10) seaweed was a problem the VIP part of the beach was removed daily.
All Ritmo- Beware
It is an old outdated resort, with no beach.
Beware of the bare rooms that you will be given an upgrade opportunity.
In my upgraded room, the toilet clogged 3-4 times, and water leaked from the ceiling. The food is ok but not worth the inclusive price.
The staff is friendly and the water park is nice for young kids but the kid’s club is not anything special.
Based on previous reviews I was shocked no way near 4 star, 2.5 at best. Pictures are deceiving. Not recommended.
Budget resort ... Budget services
The saying “you get what you pay for” totally applies here.
My wife and I decided to do a quick weekend getaway to Cancun. The price was right so we booked the hotel and flight. The All Ritmo is a budget hotel trying to look like a 5 star and failing miserably
The hotel used to be a timeshare resort. It’s older but in reasonable maintenance. We had a Jr Oceanview Suite. Balcony overlooking the water is beautiful. Couple plastic chairs on the balcony, no hammock or anything.
Room was a small tv, king bed with very hard firm mattress, and a small love seat. Really nothing special.
The food is lower quality with nothing Mexican on the menu or buffet. There was a dinner show that was excellent, but the good is only mediocre at best. You can eat it, but you’re not going home telling your friends about it.
There’s also a restaurant you can book. The food there is very low quality and poor. Is supposed to be their upscale dining, but actually is same food in nicer setting
The staff is great and friendly and the bartenders are nice.
It’s what you expect from a 2-3 star resort. They advertise as the Sheraton, but you’re getting motel 6.
Go with your eyes open.
First off, if you are coming here specifically for this resort and you know what you want and what you are getting, All Ritmo does a good job of providing for local based young family style vacations.
This seems to be a place catering more to a weekend or long holiday stays for local families than for a foreigners week plus resort style vacation.
As far as any holiday club standard for resort offering, this just does not cut it. This place is SMALL.
Entertainment is just about nonexistent, VIP restaurant is average at best and located immediately adjacent to a local marina
Limit swimming to a small roped off area peppered with large sandbags keeping you within safe limits.
Staff was very nice, the place is clean, service is fine.
Please just realize where you are going and ratchet down your expectations accordingly.
All Ritmo Turned our family vacation into a family nightmare
Everything was a disaster from the first day the flight full of irregularities the “Hotel” completely below expectations, the water park without meeting the minimum hygiene conditions, disastrous food, stay in the hotel horrible service and general manager Ms Liliana Martinez very unprofessional not even try to assist in correcting all these problems she Turned our family vacation into a family nightmare