Club Wyndham – The Legacy Golf Resort Customer Comments
Our team here at Mercantile Claims are always on hand to help you with any issues, concerns or questions you have regarding your timeshare contract. Below we have listed the most common questions we receive on a regular basis. If you have a more specific question please contact our team of experts and we will respond with an answer as soon as possible.
The Legacy Golf Resort is Not a Family Friendly Golf Experience
Timeshare nightmare and poor service
Stayed there October 7th to 10th 2017. This resort is kind of far from everything. Check in was quick, but then they tell you that you need to go see some ladies for your gift pack before going to your room. It is almost impossible to get past these people and it is obvious that they are timeshare related.
They offer you breakfast, a bottle of wine, $100 and more, they do not let you past without booking a time with them but they say this is different, it is just informational to spread the news about there resort by word of mouth. Well, that was a complete lie.
We ended up going and what a mistake. the next group of people you meet are liars, cons and very rude if you don’t want to spend the $112,000.00 they want from you.
These people are the lowest life form on earth.
The resort was okay, but, the service was terrible. they have a bar by the pool but nobody worked there for the whole time we were there, could not get a drink in 3 days, weekend days.
The pool attendant that was supposed to be there to hand out towels, we saw once in 3 days. the food at the bar & grill was not good at all and it is the only place to get something to eat on the whole resort.
The golf course is nice and the staff in the pro shop are awesome. when we went to check out, it was 4:00 am and the door to the front desk was locked but there was someone supposed to be working. We could see him in there, we rang the night bell and pounded on the door for 15 minutes but could not get his attention because he was wearing a headset listening to music.
We had a cab waiting there for us also to this guy at the desk was off in another world.
I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Scorpion in room, dead bugs in light fixtures and spider webs in the bathroom.
Would not recommend...Stay away!
* First appearance-when gaining access to second floor room there was a food stain (possibly Chinese food) that was spilled from the bottom of the stairs to the door. The stain was sticky under our feet. We immediately reported the stain and followed up with the front desk after several days as well as housekeeping that helped me gain access to my room. Both staff stated that they were understaffed and the disgusting food stain probably would not be cleaned up. I am disappointed to report that the morning we left for the airport the stain was still there. * The first appearance of the room(s) was disappointing. The décor was dated. It appeared that the room had not been used in some time because it was dusty and smelled stale. We immediately opened the doors to get some fresh air. The bathroom was somewhat clean but you can see the dust building on the tile and sink area.
* The first morning we did not have hot water. I called the front desk and the staff stated that she would send a technician, but because it was Sunday it may take awhile. She suggested to turn the hot water on in the kitchen and let run for two minutes and the showers hot water should kick on. Ironically, we watched the local Arizona news that morning it was reported of the drought conditions and to conserve water. When I was inside the shower for the first time I cleaned it. I used a cloth to wipe down the dust and dirt that had accumulated. There was also hair left over from the last guest.
* Every time we exited and entered our room we noticed the garbage can at the bottom of the stairs was always full. It spilled over onto the ground. The garbage including alcohol packages, pizza boxes, bags, etc. It was very unsightly. I called the front desk after returning one evening and told about the garbage and when we left the next morning the garbage was still there.
* My key would not work to gain access to the room. One day I walked back and forth FOUR times to have someone help me. The front desk staff member name Linda stated that the door must be broken but she had no one to send to help because they were “understaffed” . I left with a new key and it still did not work. I tracked down a member of the cleaning staff with a walkie-talkie. She came to my door and opened for me after confirming I was the person assigned to the room (very responsible). I asked her if her key worked then then door must work. She stated that it was my key and the front desk always “screws up” the keys and they never work. I asked her about the food stain we were standing on and asked her if she could clean it and she stated that was not her job and maintenance would need a power washer. I asked when that would happen and she joked ….never!
* We were not told at check in that there would not be daily towel replacement and I did not recall reading it. I called the second day and asked about the towels. The front desk stated that the towels are changed on day four. So, I day four we waited. When we returned from dinner our room was not cleaned or the towels changed. I called the front desk and was told that they ran out of time and would try and get to my room the next day (day five). She pleasantly added that they were understaffed and a hockey tournament group came into town and they were “overwhelmed”. I also attempted to run the dishwasher because we ran out of coffee cups. There was no dishwasher detergent. I washed them all by hand.
* On day five the room was cleaned. That term I will use lightly. The towels were all replaced. The bathrooms were NOT cleaned or even wiped down. The bed was made but the sheets were not changed. The kitchen sink was not cleaned since our morning coffee cups were still in the same position in the sink. The dishwasher was still full of dirty dishes and not washed. The garbage was emptied in the kitchen but not the bathroom.
* The Super Bowl was Sunday afternoon…day two of our stay. We had not turned on the TV until getting ready for the big game. We found CBS on the TV and the screen stated “signal not found”. Several other stations were working but several were not. To be honest, we only cared about CBS because of the game. After several rotations around the list of stations, I called the front desk. A young sounding girl answered the phone. I told her my problem and she told me to turn to FOX. I stated the game was on CBS and she insisted it was on FOX. I humored her and stated that FOX did not work either and we needed some help with the TV and cable. She laughed and stated that the Super Bowl was on and there was no one to send to help us because everyone was watching the game ….on FOX :) My husband changed the cable box from the living room with a bedroom TV cable box and reconnected the wires and it worked. We were able to watch the game on CBS half way through the first quarter.