We can help you cancel your Barefoot’n in the Keys – Kissimmee Timeshare Agreement Legally. Contact us Now to see if you qualify!
Fill out your details below and we’ll get straight back.
Alternatively, give us a call on 0800 470 3900.
Barefoot’n Resort by Diamond Resorts Customer Comments
Our team here at Mercantile Claims are always on hand to help you with any issues, concerns or questions you have regarding your timeshare contract. Below are comments and reviews received from owners and guests of Barefoot’n Resort by Diamond Resorts. If you have a more specific question please contact our team of experts and we will respond with an answer as soon as possible.
I have stayed there quite a few times over the years normally pre cruise and have always left a bag but on this occasion, we had a flat no, every other hotel in the Orlando area have this function, so will not be staying again, I’m afraid the hotel is due a major refit!!!!
We are currently staying here, and I am disappointed!
The good first: the pool is very nice. It is within walking distance to Old Town .
It is quiet, it is clean.
The bad: the room is bare, you walk into a living room/ kitchen combo.
Out of the four walls , there is one picture and one tv.
There is one couch, and one chair and a coffee table. The furniture is very dated. The floor is brown tile, no throw rugs at all, it feels and looks very blah.
The kitchen consists of a small sink a small refrigerator, and a small microwave, the entire area is 4 ft long and counter width. There is a very small 2 seater table that you would have to pull out to the middle of the floor to sit at.
Off the kitchen is the bathroom, very nice jetted tub, but what is really weird is there is a window above the tub that looks into the bedroom, yes it has blinds , but that don’t stop the kids!
A privacy issue for sure, and why is it even there? The bedroom was also barren. One picture on the wall, a tv, a very small dresser and a comfortable king size bed, two bedside tables.
Ok, so you’re thinking what else do you need? It’s just that the bedroom is so large, it actually looks empty! They should have put a nice reading corner in the room.
The only view we have is from the back, in the bedroom of the small pond, and since you have to keep your bedroom window blinds closed for privacy, there is really no view.
The front living room window looks out into a staircase and enclosed hallway., so you keep those blinds closed too. Feels very closed in. They offer free breakfast, but unfortunately, we missed it , so I cannot comment on it, except it begins at 9 AM , when everyone is already at the parks!
I have never stayed anywhere that breakfast started so late! Probably saves the place a ton of money, cause everyone is at the parks by 9 AM. Oh, and besides a 100.00 hold for two nights on your credit card for incidentals, they make you sign that if you leave the room extraordinarily dirty, you will be charged another couple of hundred dollars! Never heard of that before!
And what is extraordinary dirty anyway?
Definitely not interpreted the same by everyone.
I have also have come to the conclusion that this Go Green crap is just a way for the hotels to save money and cut down on customer service. oh, and one more thing, no porch or balconies, walked next door to Barefoot Suites, I know very confusing, and they have huge screened in porches, so might try there next visit.
Different pro’s and cons
- Close to many restaurants (Jimmy John’s, McDonalds, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts and KFC are w/in walking distance. Chili’s, Cracker Barrel,
- Krispy Kreme and Longhorn are short drive).
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Villas have separate living room/small kitchen
- Friendly staff
- Located in area of really old, run down motels
- Lots of car traffic being next to Old Town/Fun Spot
- Steps from Old Town/Fun Spot (old-time amusement park)
- Close to Disney
- No maid service
- Quiet in unit despite traffic
Bottom line: got a great rate, but probably won’t return.
WARNING: Very loud live music past 11 PM
There is an entertainment complex right across the street and live 70s-80s music plays all day and all night, loud enough to go through the windows and walls.
You can pick up every word from the announcer’s microphone. We were here on a weekend and it is possible that this was some type of special event. Because voices and noises from the street, hallway and parking lot were also easily heard, I think the walls are just thin. There were a lot of pluses also.
We stayed in a clean two-bedroom apartment setup with kitchen and two full baths. This is one of those condo/hotel hybrids with limited housekeeping. Here are the pros and cons:
* Good value if purchased at less than $225/night
* Tidy and new look and feel
* Clean furniture, appliances and fully stocked kitchen
* Comfy enough beds
* Screened-in patio
* Refreshing Key West colours and themed decor
* Ten minutes from Disney
* The “FunSpot” attraction is part of the entertainment complex across the street (good and bad)
* Very good check-in experience with no wait and a courteous hostess
* Shockingly loud live music across the street inescapably permeates the walls
* Sketchy neighbourhood (but the hotel is well fenced with an access-controlled security gate)
* One of the cheesiest parts of Orlando on 192/Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
* Though the apartment was otherwise very clean, there were small curly hairs on one part of the sheets. Eww.
* Strong bad odour from kitchen sink disposal.
* No remote for the family room TV
All in all, if you don’t mind the noise or if the band is not playing, this apartment/hotel would be acceptable to most people. You would think all of the hotels and the trailer/RV park next door would try to shut down the loud music. Maybe call the front desk to see if the band is playing during your stay.